Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Sign of the Times

This morning Grandma (Jason's mom) came over to watch David while I took Wesley to the ENT. David hadn't seen her in a while and he began to tell her all the new things that have happened since he last saw her. Then he said "Come here Grandma I gotta show you something"...

...he took her to the window pictured above pointed to the spider web and said "Look Grandma, a website!".
I had a good laugh over that one. Kids sure are tech savvy these days, huh? Just so you know, said "website" is no longer up. It has been "de-bugged" and shut down ; )

8 comments:

Kelly G said...

haha! I love it :) such a funny kiddo!

MBKimmy said...

haha love this one!

Goodrow Gang said...

This story ROCKS! I love our kids Andrea.

Tara said...

That's hilarious! Glad you shared that one.

The Partins said...

SOOO funny!

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny! How cute!!

Julie Tiemann said...

That is hilarious!

melanie said...

Out of the mouths of babes! Too cute!