Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wesley's Woes

Well we ended up having to take Wesley back to the doctor as the first round of antibiotics obviously wasn't helping. Turns out both ears are infected, not just one. A few days ago we started him on a stronger antibiotic and I'm not really sure this one is working either.
Last week David had pictures at school and today siblings could have their pictures taken too. I was going to try to get a few of David and Wesley together and some of just Wesley. Would you believe Wesley is 16 months old now and still hasn't had a professional picture taken yet? I know, that's terrible, right? Well it really doesn't have anything to do with him being the second child. In David's four years he's only had professional pictures taken twice! I guess its just not in my personality to get them done that often. Anyway...poor little Wesley was not in the mood to have his picture taken this morning. It took all of two minutes for the photographer and I to figure out it just wasn't going to happen. He was in too much pain. On the drive home I realized that in his short life (due to his many, many, many ear infections) he has probably spent more days in pain than he has feeling well. Ugh. That is hard for me to digest. Jason and I have even come to the conclusion that his ears are probably the reason he's not walking yet. His sense of balance is way off. At any rate I still really want some good pictures so I have decided I want Caron to come back and photograph my family and any prints I buy can be my Christmas gift this year. But...to keep me happy until then I worked really hard to get these two really good ones today!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Poor Wesley. I hope things get better soon. The pictures are adorable.

MBKimmy said...

What about ear tubes?! Both mine have them and within hours it was AMAZING the differance in both of them ...
I hope he is feeling better soon! LOVE LOVE the photo with the wagon!

Andrea said...

^Kimmy-he has tubes. He got them in March of this year. A month later they clogged up and have been ever since thus not doing their job. They are wanting to put another set in but who's to say they won't clog again? Another ENT appt next week...

Caron said...

He's precious! I can't wait to take his pictures! And I can't believe you linked to my blog BTW... I figured you had all but given up on me as a blogger! HA!!!

angela said...

Poor guy! He still has one of the cutest smiles I have ever seen.

Goodrow Gang said...

He is SUCH a cutie...I hate to see him fussy.

Julie Tiemann said...

Poor kiddo. He is insanely cute though!!!