Monday, November 02, 2009

Team Diamond Dan



L-R: Elisa, Julie, Andrea, Jason and Charlie Dawg
Thanks to all to supported team Diamond Dan with your donations to the multiple myeloma research foundation. Also thanks to my teammates for getting up so early in the bitter cold to run with me. It means more than you'll ever know. I must have been the 61st participant to sign up online to run the 5K race for research in memory of Dan. Upon signing in I was handed the number 61. Dan was 61 years old when he died. Coincidence? I think not.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Yea! I'm glad it was a sucess

Angela said...

Way to go!

Goodrow Gang said...

It was such a joy to be there!

Pam Burrus said...

My best friend's mom's best friend (did you follow that?) is battling Multiple Myeloma... she's really having a hard battle. I'm sorry you lost someone to this disease. Was this the run they hold in October? I've done it with my friend in the past, but have been occupied the past 2 years. We will be there this year though.

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron