Thursday, June 14, 2007

For The Love Of Dog*

I thought Prince Charles aka Charlie Dawg deserves some blog time. He is the reason I drive across town to get allergy shots, which I don't believe are working. Lately I have been downing Benadryl and Claritin D like its candy. I have a hard time sleeping because despite taking said shots and medication and wearing breathe right strips I still cannot breathe...not to mention all the money I'm spending on above remedies...what I won't do for the love of dog!

*Thanks Laura Jane for the title of this post ; )

6 comments:

Tara said...

I feel for you, Andrea. You're a good person for doing all that for Charlie. You have a good heart!

Chris said...

What a cutie pie! That is a face you gotta love. You're a good dog mommy for going through all that!

Anonymous said...

girl, you know i wouldn't be doin' none of dat for the love of The Sausage! haha! cute picture of Charlie. :)

Becky said...

I think the pollen is still just awful. I've been stuffy too and I KNOW I'm not allergic to my dogs!!!

Andrea said...

Good point Becky-I'm sure the pollen count hasn't helped at all...in fact it rained today and my allergies aren't bothering me as much today...hum...

Anonymous said...

Be careful about getting sick while on those shots....Daryl got bronchitis while on them, stopped taking them, and hasn't had allergies since.... crazy, huh?