Friday, June 01, 2007

Amateur Family Photographer

Ben cooperates with the camera, David not so muchSaying "cheese", but too busy to look up
This one is pretty good of Will and Lara
Both looking at me this time, but still not a great shot
Today David and I went to see my sister Lara and nephews Ben and Will. David and Ben had a really great time together today. They are really starting to interact well. Ben enjoys showing David the ropes, and David likes to copy his older cousin. They are only 18 months apart in age so I know the best is yet to come. The best picture of the day would have been their chocolate ice cream faces at Bruster's, but sometimes life just gets in the way...I've decided my best pictures are not posed anyway...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You are a great photographer. And I agree- the best pictures are the ones that aren't staged, ya know? catching people in natural, unplanned states of happiness....love those. you done real good, girl. glad you all had a good time although i am bummed you could not come see me! anyways, this summer i will have every friday off, so let's plan a friday that we can get together!!

Tara said...

they are so cute together. You have great pictures.

Andrea said...

Katie-I can't do this Friday, but maybe next week????