Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Good Grief Charlie Brown and Weekend Pics

My version of "A Charlie Brown Christmas". We've been watching that movie a lot around here. David just cracks up laughing during certain parts. He's a kid after my own heart. By the way, you don't have to tell me that isn't the real Snoopy sitting by Woodstock in the above picture. I've loved Snoopy for a long time and I can easily spot a "fake"...
This picture of me was taken way before I left Snoopy at a McDonald's on one of many trips my family took to Missouri. By the time I/we realized he was gone, we were too far to go back. My parents tried a pretty neat trick though. They went to the store and bought a new one and told me that they had found Snoopy. Too bad it didn't work. I quickly replied "That's not Snoopy!". Good Grief Charlie Brown. (If you enlarge this pic you can see I'm also wearing a Snoopy necklace.)
Moving on to some cute pics taken this weekend. Saturday we had dueling Drew birthday parties, and Sunday we had our prayer group Christmas party. Drew and David. We went to Drew's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. He got a train table and lots of other train stuff. Its amazing to me there are other kids out there who are as obsessed with trains as David is!

Here are Ben and David at my brother-in-law Drew's birthday later that evening. I just love the moment I captured above. David is pointing to a baby picture and Ben is saying "that's me!".


Elena and David. I wish I could take credit for these two shots, but our friend Jason took them. His son Bobby was sick and had to stay with grandma. Hope you are feeling better Bobby!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pics. Happy Birthday to Drew and Drew. Looks like you did a lot of driving.

Anonymous said...

david looks so much like you in that pic of you as a little kid. you were a cutie! still are! :)

Great pictures. Happy B-day to Drew Squared. hehe. :)

Hope you and baby are doing well, Andrea! :)

Chris said...

You know I'm a huge Snoopy fan! I love that pic of you in your necklace and with your Snoopy! Lindsay has a Snoopy nursery and many snoopy things although she hasn't gotten the addiction yet.

Hope you and David are feeling better very soon! Sorry to hear you are under the weather. That's the WORST when your preggers.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love the pics! Especially the one of you with your Snoopy. Morgan's obsession this Christmas is the Grinch! We watch it at least once an evening and like 5 times a day on the weekends. She can recite it by heart!!!! Looks like you guys had a fun and eventful weekend.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute with your Snoopy gear. Love the story about how you lost it and then your parents tried to fool you with a new one. Glad you guys had a great weekend. You were busy!

Becky said...

I love the Charlie Brown stuff too. My dad has all the old original comic books put out by Schulz from when he was a kid. I have read them hundreds of times by now, I think! It would've broken my heart if I left a favorite stuffed toy in another state when I was little. I think I'd still be crying over it. Poor Andrea!