Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Outtakes

I was looking at some old videos the other day, and I decided to put together some cute outtakes that never made it to the blog...

David is no longer complaining that his ear hurts, but we won't know for sure if his ear infection is gone until his doctors visit next week. In the meantime he has managed to catch a nasty cold. Poor kid just can't get better!
I also wanted to share these pictures I took yesterday. I had the camera in my hand ready to get Wesley's reaction as Jason walked in the door coming home from work. As you can see, he was very excited to see his daddy again!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your son cracks me up!!!

Katy S. said...

David is so funny. Wesley is getting so big so quick.

Goodrow Gang said...

Great outtakes! David is hilarious. Wesley is a grin face now. I guess his Godbrother did teach him how to smile...and then Godbrother forgot himself???

MBKimmy said...

Love love the look on his face when he sees daddy! Thanks for sharing!

Matt, Christy, Drew, and Natalie said...

I especially love the clip of David's blank half-asleep stare just before you ask him if he is ready to go to bed! How many times have I seen that look?!?

Kelly G said...

It's like watching Americas funniest home videos :) I think it's funny that he's walking around saying "cheese" when he doesn't smile for pictures haha.

Wesley is just a cutie! I bet Jason's heart melts when he comes home from work and walks into that smile.. I know mine would :)

Tara said...

Those pictures of Wesley are adorable. Evan does the camera and cheese thing quite often around here. Great videos!

Anonymous said...

I remember another little boy who used to get really excited when his daddy came home....

Seriously...David get so excited of his Choo Choo is about the cutest thing that I have ever seen. I have watched it like 4 times in a row!

Cute boys Andrea, cute & sweet!

Julie Tiemann said...

Great video. I love the "che che che...." :)And Wesley's so cute!

Angela said...

I love his reaction to his choo choo in his stocking. That is great!! Wesley has a great smile on to see Daddy!