Monday, April 13, 2009

G-Day

This weekend Matt, Christy, Drew, and Natalie came for a visit. David and Drew had a great time playing together. Here is David's "You wanna ride in my jeep? Then what are you waiting for?" stance.
Christy decided this will be the picture ESPN will show of our boys when they grow up to play Georgia football together. I agree ; ) Saturday we went to Georgia's spring practice game known as "G-Day". Its usually free admission so its great family fun!Here is Jason showing David his name on the class of 2000 alumni plaque.

Wesley and I at Sanford Stadium.
David enjoying some m&m's.
Drew with his cousin Bobby. Bobby came with his daddy Jason. Missed you Becky!


Elena and some of her family came too. Missed you Julie!


Daddy takes a turn entertaining our youngest. Upon leaving the game we ran into...


Vince Dooley!
I could kick myself for not getting Wesley and I in this picture!


Before leaving that day Matt asked Jason to be his daughter Natalie's Godfather! It just doesn't get any better than that.

10 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Beautiful pictures - what a fun day!

Becky said...

great pictures! you are all so photogenic...especially vince! ;)

Tara said...

Looks like a fun day! We still have to figure out godparents for Conner. It's so hard to find Catholics that meet all the requirements.

Katy S. said...

GO DAWGS!!

Goodrow Gang said...

WOW! Vince! Man, I missed that! Andrea, you look fabulous. Wesley is so adorable! LOVE the picture of David at his jeep with that stance.

Unknown said...

Hey Andrea!!! Great to hear from you! I've just read over a bunch of your previous blogs-glad you are doing better health wise! Your boys are too cute!
Wish I would have seen you on Sunday! We were only there for the Easter Egg hunt since we were at church the night before for almost 3 hours! :-)
Take care and I bookmarked your blog so I'll keep up with you now!

melanie said...

Those are some great pics Andrea. You are looking fabulous. I was so bummed that we already had plans Sat and didn't get to go. Angela was there with her family. It looks like a great time and the weather was great!

Go DAWGS!!!!

Lara said...

I love the photo of David with his foot up on the jeep. That is classic. The photo of you and Wesley is AWESOME!!

Rempe said...

What a nice day! Looks like a lot of fun!!!

The Partins said...

Oh goodness, thanks! I had a 100 fever when I took that picture too and was doped up on Sudafed, hence the loopy look. haha.