Saturday, April 04, 2009

Walk With Me

Please consider joining me to raise money for the cure of Cystic Fibrosis. Most of you know, David's good friend Elena battles this disease. Her parents Joel and Julie are Wesley's Godparents. During my recent hospital visits they took Wesley into their home and loved and cared for him as one of their own. I was so relaxed knowing he was with them. This family has done so much for me and my family that I feel the need to call on the rest of my support group to help them. Elena is now 5 years old and has avoided any hospital stays this year. Praise God! Also, there have recently been some new developments that pave the way for a cure of CF. (Click here to read more about it.) So...won't you walk with me in Atlanta on May 16th, or consider supporting me with a donation? Click on the Great Strides Logo to the right and thanks in advace for your support!

2 comments:

Goodrow Gang said...

This is so awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Everyone reading this...Please consider joining the team. It will be a great day and you will be touched by the event...I am sure of it!

Anne said...

Thanks for supporting CF!! We'll see you at the walk!