Thursday, November 08, 2007

David meets Spike

Its been slow blogging here lately. Like Becky, I keep leaving my camera at home. Here are a few pictures I managed to take on my cell phone last Friday. We took David to his first UGA basketball game. It was an exhibition game so it was free.
David was overwhelmed at first, and he had this stunned look on his face for a long time as he took it all in.
He lit up when the cheerleaders did their routine during a time-out. David said "Do it again!".
The seat kept folding in on him, as he was barely able to keep it down!

The highlight of the night was when Jason took David to see Spike who came up in the stands to give David a high five. I just love living so close to Athens.

7 comments:

Angela said...

He looks like such a big boy sitting there alone watching the game or should I say cheerleaders. Too funny!! Already checking out the girls.

Tara said...

He's so cute in his UGA hat, sitting in that chair. Glad you were able to get some pictures on your phone. I completely understand about being slow about blogging lately, I'm right there with you.

Anonymous said...

ahh, yeah. david's already got his eye on the ladies. keep an eye on that boy, andrea! hehe. glad y'all had a good time at the game!

Anonymous said...

Already checking the girls out....you better watch out!! David is such a cutie!

Chris said...

That is so cute about the cheerleaders. He is such a cute little sports fan!

Becky said...

My dad used to take us to the exhibition b-ball games, too...because they were free. I used to love going to them. Maybe because it was a little more up close and personal than football. And also because my brother always had a big poster of Hugh Durham's teams on his wall, and he would point the players out to me on the court. I loved Spike too! So much more larger-than-life than Uga.

Well, you just gave me little trip down memory lane! Thanks for that! Glad you guys had a good time. It must be so nice to live near the University.

Katy S. said...

I love that last picture!! GO DAWGS!