Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weekend Update

We had another busy and very tiring weekend. Saturday Jason and I went to the Georgia vs. Auburn game, and I have to say it has been my favorite game to date, which is saying a lot since it tops all the games we viewed from the student section! In one week the bulldog nation came together and decided to have a "blackout", and all Georgia fans wore black to the game. There were rumors the players were going to wear black jerseys. They showed up at the dawg walk and pre-game warm-up wearing red, but we still had hope when Uga and Hairy dawg were wearing black. The crowd erupted when the players ran out wearing their new first time ever worn/used black jerseys! The fans were into every play of the game and you could see it really kept the players hyped up. We hardly sat down and with good reason as the dawgs whopped the war-eagles, er, the tigers (which is it Auburn?) with a score of 45 to 20-a game we were only favored to win by one point! I was going to post pictures, but I'll just link to some since the ones I took look absolutely crummy next to my girl Caron's amazing work. Sunday was picture day and Caron drove out to us which really made it easier for the kids. Here are just a few of my favorites...















Thanks Caron-you're "simply the best, better than all the rest". Soooo sorry about Dora!

9 comments:

Dallas said...

great pics, andrea! you all look fabulous!

Becky said...

Those are beautiful pictures, I especially like the thumb-sucking one. I am jealous of David's haircut, simply because it looks like he sat still long enough to get a good one!

I can't say I care too much about football, but I have to admit that Mark Richt has had some incredible motivational gimmicks lately!

Andrea said...

Oh Becky if you could have only seen how David's "professional" haircut went. It was not pretty at all. She did a fantastic job though despite David's fit. Needless to say we will still be doing it at home when we don't have family pictures to take.

Chris said...

Oh Andrea the pics are fantastic! You all look so great! I love the black and whites too!! Of course Caron did a PHENOMINAL job!! The game sounds like it was a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Caron is amazing as always! great photos. I can't believe how big Will has gotten!

Caron said...

So happy that you like them! ;)

Melanie said...

Wow! Caron did a FAB job on the pics! They are all great! I love me some good family pics! My favorite is the one of you and David. Black & Whites are so timeless. Me and Beth(any) both have a black & white wall in our homes.

Amen about the GA game! It was AWESOME!!! It even held my attention on tv. Hard to do, I would much prefer to watch in person.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. Caron did a great job. My favorite is the black and white of you and David.

We also caught the game and let me just say that I have to agree about it being a great game. We were in SC visiting my brother and the house was busting with all the Dawg excitement.

Tara said...

Those pictures are great. Kudos to Caron for the great job. I'm with Katie, I can't believe how big Will is. You and Lara look so much alike too! It's so great that you got family pictures.