Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's of sons...
...get matchbox cars for Mother's day! Jason asked David what he wanted to get me for Mother's day and he quickly came back with "a car!". The one pictured above is the one he picked out all by himself! Yesterday I asked David if he wanted to play with it as I would be happy to share my car with him, but he wanted me to have it-its the little things that mean so much ; )
In other Mother's day news, my Godson Ethan was Baptized! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the event, but I will post some (or link to some) as soon as I can. Happy Mother's day to all you Mom's out there, especially to Jason's Mom and My Mom!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet. Momma's boys are so sweet to their mom's. So loving!!! Glad that you had a great Mother's Day!!!

Chris said...

That is so cute....all you ever wanted right? LOVE IT! Happy Mother's Day to ya! Glad you're back from your break...how are you feeling? I'm jealous of your ticker. I think I have ticker envy...I'm SOOOOOOOOO READY. In the home stretch now...EIGHT WEEKS!

Anonymous said...

classic, girl. David is such a sweetheart.

Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend. :)

Katie at Cuppa Joe

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!! Maybe when he is older he will buy you a real car!!!;). I love what kids come up with. Hope you had a great day. You deserve it!

The Partins said...

That is SOOO sweet!!! It's so cute how kids think that something they like will be something you will like. He is precious!

Goodrow Gang said...

So this is what I can look forward to...play cars! Thank you so much for celebrating Mother's Day with us. Of course, we had a great reason to be together...Thanks Ethan!