Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Events

Friday Jason worked a half-day and then we packed up and headed to Augusta for his cousin's wedding. I can't believe how quickly time flew between the time we were asked to be in the wedding, until the actual day. (I love how in that post that I linked to, I talked about losing weight to fit in a decent sized bridesmaids dress and instead I ended up being 8 and 1/2 months pregnant ; )
The rehearsal/rehearsal dinner was so much fun there was even an after party! I opted to turn in early as I don't have too much energy these days. Saturday morning we slept in as long as possible since David stayed home with Oma and Pop. Thanks sooo much mom and dad!
Here is the bride, finding her "happy place" while listening to Margaritaville. Amanda and Beau (or as Jason likes to call them, The Cosby's-she is a lawyer he is a doctor).
Dr. and Mrs Yawn. Pat (Jason's mom aka Grandma) and her sister Marilyn.
Be sure to visit them at their blog. Give them a few weeks though-they are currently honeymooning and shortly after they return, they will be moving to Pittsburgh, PA...should make for some interesting blog material! (Sorry there are no pictures of Jason in his tux and me in the bridesmaids dress-I pretty much run and hide from any camera these days ; )

Sunday just before mass I felt a tap on my shoulder. To my surprise David's girlfriend Elena was standing right next to me! Joel, Julie, Elena, and Ethan came to our church because they were in the area on business and wouldn't be able to make it home in time to go to their service. After mass we decided to go out to breakfast, and then they came over to our house for a visit. David got out the jeep and decided to take Elena for a ride. We joked that they were leaving for their first date. Check out Elena on her "cell phone". Its just like a girl to be talking on the phone while her man is driving ; )


In this picture it appears David might be driving over the speed limit ; )

Thanks so much for coming to visit us Goodrow Gang-we were sad we missed the CF walk on Saturday, but we really enjoyed spending time with you on Sunday!

9 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Love the pictures! You look great preggo, you may feel like a house, but you sure don't look like one! You really look good!

The Partins said...

First off, you look AMAZING!!! I can't believe there are just 41 days left!!! Secondly, that picture of her on the phone while David is driving is classic.

Bethany said...

Oh, how precious are those pics of David and Elena. I love those!! Andrea, you look great!!! As beautiful as ever. You should do some belly shots girl. If you haven't already, do it soon... i totally regret not doing it with Zach or Olivia. What's your scheduled date, again?

The Rempe Family said...

I love these pictures. How funny they look playing grown-up...

Anonymous said...

I have to say I completely agree with the girls....Andrea you look amazing! I love the picture of David riding Elena while she is on the phone.....CLASSIC!!!! Maybe she will train him right at a young age. Hee hee.

Tara said...

You look beautiful, don't run and hide. I love those pictures of David and Elena. They are super cute in the jeep.

Chris said...

Cute pics of David and Elena...love the cell phone comment, that is so true. You look AWESOME!!! You so need to do a belly shot with David. I'm planning on doing one with Lindsay when I take her next month for her two year pics. You're getting SO CLOSE!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! that went by fast!! they are married! congrats to the bride and groom!

she looks great and i wish them nothing but happiness and many blessings.

Katie at Cuppajoe

Anonymous said...

Oh, do not be camera shy. You look great! Baby day will be here soon!!!!!! David and Elena are so cute together. The look like a minature married couple.;).