Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So. Honored.

Today I was asked to be a bridesmaid in Beau and Amanda's wedding. (Jason was asked to be a groomsman a few days ago.) This will make 7 weddings I have been in (not including my own) but I never tire of being a maid especially when the bride is so sweet! May 17, 2008 is the big day and so I think I may have to forgo some of my beloved sweet tea, coffee, and coke and embrace H2O so I can fit in a decent sized dress when "the Cosby's" get married...Beau, Jason's cousin is in med school and Amanda, his fiancee is in law school...o how smart their kids will be.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Mandy has been a bridesmaid many times too. but she has an evil plan. Since she has not yet wed, she is keeping all of her dresses and at her wedding, will make that bride wear the dress that Mandy was made to wear! She's an evil genius.

Andrea said...

*puts pinky finger up to side of lips* pure genius mandy.

Tara said...

Andrea, you're already tiny. I don't think you have to do much to look good in any dress. I only wish I were as small as you.

Anonymous said...

cool! can't wait to see what the dresses look like!

Mandy said...

Thanks, Andrea! It will be a hideous wedding with the array of colors. Oh, but the revenge, it is sweet :)

Amanda said...

Oh crap...I just realized that I would be in that line up, Mandy! I did pick a nice, soft sage for you......

Mandy said...

It was a nice color. It will look lovely with black, sand (?), burgundy, black (again), and light purple. Ah, yes...it is going to be one pretty lineup.

Andrea said...

I've had two red, one green, two purple, and one blue.