Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Jason!

Its hard to believe that it was ten years ago when we celebrated your 19th birthday with a surprise party (which I barely pulled off due to your frequent hunting trips this time of year). "My oh my, look how the time flies" Today, as we celebrate your 29th birthday, I am reminded of all that you are and all that you mean to me. You are the calm to my worry, the spontaneous to my schedule, and the most unselfish person I know. You have given me the best gift I ever could have asked for-unconditional love. And so I present to you what you would consider the best birthday gift of all ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is some crazy shizzle! my bro tommy is 31 today, my 4th wedding anniversary is today AND Jason's b-day is today. small world, i tell ya.
Happy birthday, Jason. Hope it's the best one yet. we are just barely hangin' on to our 20's,ain't we?

Andrea said...

Katie-u didn't know Jason and Tommy share the same birthday? Every year your mom and Pat used to fight over who would get a mass for their son on their birthday said by Fr. Jack!

Anonymous said...

yeah, girl, i think i knew that but it kinda got lost in the ole noggin', you know what i mean?
that's a riot though. i can so see pat and chris gettin' into it over that mass!!!

Becky said...

Hehe! You guys are too funny! Happy birthday Jason! Who got the mass this year, I wonder?

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!!! We will all have to do dinner in Athens one night! We miss you guys!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!! Yay! Guess the big Three O is just around the corner, huh:) We hope to see ya'll soon. I will be stopping by at some point to pick up my print from Aunt Pat.

Tara said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jason, now that I'm a few days late.