Friday, January 12, 2007

Adorable Evan




Today David and I went to visit Tara and Evan. When David was a newborn and people came to visit they would always say "I don't remember my child being that small" and I never understood that comment. Today, I did. At four weeks old Evan seems so tiny and I honestly don't Remember David being that small. I'm not sure if this is due to sleep deprivation at the time, or if David was just a bigger baby. Tara let me feed Evan part of a bottle and David wasn't jealous even one bit. He was happy to play with Evan's toys and came to check on me and the baby every few minutes. As with anywhere new, it takes him awhile to warm up, but sooner or later he gets brave (he's fine as long as I am within eyesight). I enjoyed seeing you today Tara and I hope we can do it again before you have to go back to work!

8 comments:

Becky said...

He's a cutie! They're such angels when they're sleeping huh? That's what I remember people saying to me!!!

Amanda said...

Geez, you just had to share that sweet, adorable sleeping pose! That will make any mom's heart melt instantly.

Tara said...

We will definitely make it your way, soon. Glad you got the camera back!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, i am just wanting to snuggle him! and you look great tara! wow!
i looked like something the cat dragged in one month post partum!!
you have such pretty skin!

Becky said...

And her hair is clean and shiny! I still haven't washed mine since having Ben...

Tara said...

I think Andrea's camera is magic, because when I look in the mirror, I don't see that. Thanks for the compliments though.

Amanda said...

Seriously Andrea, you've got to do a new post because when I see that sleeping baby as soon as I click on your blog, it's ALMOST making me to the point of having another and that does NOT need to happen. ;)

Becky said...

Not to be disrepectful to Tara or the wonderful point in her life she's encountering, but that picture scares the heck outta me!!!! I can't see myself going back there right now...