Saturday, January 20, 2007

"...I'm in to Win"

You know, I used to really like the names Hillary and Emily. Not anymore. I hardly find it coincidental that on the weekend of the anniversary of the famous Roe v. Wade, the court case which legalized abortion in America, Hillary Clinton announces she will be running for the office of President of the United States. She has been quoted saying "I'm in. And I'm in to win." Abortion is the leading cause of death in America: 1 out of every 3 babies is aborted. Hillary is in favor of keeping this statistic right where it is. I would like to personally tell her "You will not silence my message, you will not mock my God...", and guess what? I'm in to win too. Let's start praying for our country... oh and if you were born after 1973 you're a "survivor" and you should thank your mom for choosing life.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Great post Andrea--at church tonight, I signed up to spiritually "adopt" an unborn baby by saying a daily prayer written by Bishop Fulton Sheen in 1973.

Ironically, "Emily" is the name most often chosen by college-educated mothers for their baby girl. Too bad this Emily is such a nimrod.

Anonymous said...

YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had not heard about Hilary announcing it....she ain't gonna win. that woman is satan's personal assistant.
anyone that believes in the murder of innocent babies is not fit to be president. period.

Becky said...

Thank god for all the rednecks and good old boys who would never vote for a woman just for the sake of being a woman--they're gonna save our country!

Anonymous said...

and if by some chance in hell she wins, i'm movin' out!!

Andrea said...

Becky-you are a wealth of information. I love it!

Katie-me too, but where are we going?

Mandy said...

Y'all can come on down and stay with me in Mexico!! Lovely Acapulco :)

Andrea said...

Don't kid now Mandy, we just may take you up on that!

Bethany said...

Reading this a few days late, but GO GIRL!!! I can't stand that woman, and I hope she realizes that she may be popular among NY liberals, but there's a whole country that's a heck of a lot smater than to put her in office. We should all be praying for elections now!!