Friday, January 26, 2007

My First Friday's Feast

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
The Piano.

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
No, but my sister and I once purposely dressed alike and succeeded in fooling our husbands (to be fair we were out shopping and they saw us from behind).

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
9, I have a hard time keeping secrets from Jason, but other than that my lips are sealed!

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
Behind bars and glass at zoo's and aquariums.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
When our previous well company was giving us the run-around.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stole this idea from you! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Amanda said...

I once stupidly walked kinda close to a bear in Pigeon Forge. I wasn't like right in its face or anything, but if that thing would have charged, I might be dead right now. Only a few months later, there was a story in the news about a teen getting mauled by a bear up there!

Becky said...

I wish I could play the piano too, but I don't know a thing about it.

Hey thanks for changing my title on your links!

Andrea said...

No problem Becky-I did it the day you changed it and I also decided to put my links in alphabetical order...I'm still getting used that...

Anonymous said...

becky- i guess i'm a loser for not changing your blog name on my links! ahh, snap! :)
i wish i could play the guitar like the Indigo Girls...man, they rock the guitar hard core. cami would love me for this comment;)

Tara said...

I'd love to be able to play the piano too. The only thing I can play is Mary had a little lamb.

Becky - I changed it on mine too

Katie - your link for me has two "//" at the end and doesn't work

Becky said...

That // thing happened randomly to my links the other day--it was weird...only the last four were affected. Anyway, I just went and changed it manually and it was fixed.

Andrea said...

Yes that // happened to me the other day too!