Sunday, March 01, 2009

So Much To Post, So Little Time!

I usually only like to post about one event/subject at a time, but I don't want to fall too behind on blogging so this post is a review of our busy week! I still have lots of help from my two moms. I soo appreciate it and soo need it too. Also, David is really enjoying the time bonding with his two Grandmas. He flew a kite with my mom on one of the recent cold, windy days we've had. He still talks about it and asks to fly a kite again daily. This week Pat and David decorated Easter eggs...
The finished product, minus one that I ate ; ) Below are some great pictures of Wesley playing ball with Charlie Dawg outside.




Wesley can sit up on his own now!

On Thursday night we packed up the family and headed to the hospital to visit Miss Natalie Jean. I spent most of the time talking to Matt, Christy, and Drew, and holding/feeding Natalie so I didn't get an opportunity to take many pictures with my camera. Wouldn't change it though! Those were precious moments. I also couldn't resist buying this onesie for the new baby girl...
I thought I would share another art project David did at school this week. I am sooo appreciative his teachers are so crafty because I'm certainly not!
It was dinosaur week so they made these "fossils" out of play dough. So simple, but I never would have thought of it!

Yesterday was my nephew Ben's 5th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Once again, life got in the way of me taking pictures. However, my sister is on facebook and will probably post some pictures there so feel free to go check it out. Elena came to the party too and afterwards she came to the mall with us. David and Elena had a grand ole time pretend camping in tents, jumping on a trampoline...


...and riding on a kid train!



I'll leave you with a short update on my health. I am still doing much better, but having to go to Emory for weekly blood draws. My doctor is trying to wean me off steroids and it is a delicate process to ensure my kidneys keep working properly. I have really bad headaches daily which are a side effect of some of my medicines. I am hoping to be in remission soon though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so much going on right now! You have been busy!!! I love the onesie you bought for Natalie! I love the pictures of Wesley in the bath as well... how adorable and so much personality!!!

Julie Tiemann said...

Your kids are so beautiful!

I'm so glad you're doing so much better. I hope those headaches get better soon. I've been having them a lot with this pregnancy, so I can somewhat sympathize.

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness what a post! Those boys get cuter every day! As Morgie would say, "so stinkin' cute!" I hope that you continue to feel better daily and that remission is just around the corner!