Thursday, July 27, 2006

David's favorite book

At 10 months old David already has a favorite book...I kid you not! He loves it when I read him Richard Scarry's "The Animals of Farmer Jones". It is the only book he will sit still all the way through. My guess is he likes to hear mama make animal noises. He smiles really big when I "quack" like a duck and "oink" like a pig. This morning I had two books out to read before his nap-his favorite, and "The Poky Little Puppy". I started to read the latter, but he closed the book and reached for Farmer Jones. Guess that is one book I will have memorized before too long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe some day soon David will start making the noises! And then one day he may read it back to you too. Mommy is making reading fun for David.

Love you lots,
Oma

Becky said...

Patrick was freakin' OBSESSED with "Mr. Brown Can Moo" at that age!!! More funny noises...