Saturday, July 29, 2006

I've got all my sisters with me

A few of my sorority sisters came to visit today. It was so much fun seeing everyone again! The kids played together so well. The highlight of the visit was going to the local peach orchard for some homemade peach ice cream. Mandy says she missed seeing us today but would like to get together in a few weeks once she is healed.


Jennica and her two daughers; Amber and Kristina,
Amanda and her son Davis, Bethany and her daughter Olivia,
Me and David



Jennica has baby number three due in October!


Kristina; 5 going on 16


Oliva; our little legacy



Two of a kind, want the same toy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! It was GREAT today! I already miss you guys SO much! I owe you guys some money on pizza! Please let me know how much! Also, let me know if you guys can come up Sat. to grill burgers with us! Love ya!

Amanda said...

Ok I did it too! I started a blog on here to keep up with D - I hope I can keep up with it! Check it out - and I need to talk to you about how to do the pics!

Becky said...

Jennica is one brave girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea, your fast. I had a great time hanging out with you guys and I'm so glad you finally go to meet Amber. So this is what its like to be a grown up! :) Take care & see you soon!

Andrea said...

Jennica-Amber is a sweet girl. You are truly blessed!

Bethany said...

Andrea, Olivia and I had a blast. And you have such a beautiful home!! I too have started a page for Olivia. Thanks for the inspiration. We difinitely have to keep us this tradition, and we'll have to plan another one soon with Mandy.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I think this is the first picture I have seen of you in forever! You look GREAT! Our little ones are growing up so fast!!! I can't believe how big David is getting! Aug. 25th, and Kaitlyn will be a year old! WOW!