Monday, July 31, 2006

Girl Crazy

So I went to the store today to buy my friend Lauren's 3 year old daughter a birthday present. I called Lauren last night to see what she needed. We decided clothes would be best. God Bless you mother's of girls. I had the hardest time picking out an outfit. It took me literally 30 minutes (I don't even spend that much time picking out my own clothes). Everything was dressy, it didn't look comfortable at all. Then it all had to match-there is no buying spearates in girls clothes...I mean even jeans had all these designs on them to match shirts that go with them. The things I did like were so limited in size. I finally decided on an outfit but needed a little something else. Then I remembered Jennica (see all my sister's with me post) saying that their biggest dilemma each day is finding hair accessories to match the girls outfits. Lauren, I hope you like what I got. I tried my best. All I can say is...I was still a tomboy at that age.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Much as I've dreamed about a little girl, I'm not sure I could handle it. I can barely handle myself!