Monday, October 23, 2006

Come Well or No Water




We are out of water again. If you don't hear from me for a few days, I'm probably in jail because I've taken out some people at Sandersville Well Company-that's right I used the name. Tomorrow, come well or no water, I am headed to their office to have a "come to Jesus meeting". When I look at this sweet little face I get so angry that he has to miss baths, relocate, or any other inconvience they have put us through. Look out-mama's on a mission and David is my motivation! To be continued...

7 comments:

Becky said...

Get 'em girl!!!!! Personally, my kids would not care if they missed a bath for a week (nor would I care if I didn't have to bathe them for a week), but hey--we all have our needs.

What a cute face!

Andrea said...

Katie-the water hasn't been turned off...the well ran dry!

Becky-you would probably care about no toilet flushing or hand washing though...

Becky said...

Yeah, THAT I would care about!

Amanda said...

You go girl! I can't imagine! City water works just fine for me!

Amanda said...

This post CRACKS me up...and I really needed that tonight. Adorable photos!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Aw! Poor Andrea! Poor David! If you want, ya'll can come over and bath at my place! My shower is clean and I have running water:)

Bethany said...

Andrea, you are too cute!! I love you!! I'm so sorry you are going through this, and I'd be doing the same thing - Go get 'em, Mama!!

I just have to ask one question! Could God have created a more adorable little boy than David! I fall in love with him again every time I see him! Oh, I'm so jealous. He's too sweet!!!