Friday, April 13, 2007

Don't Hate Me Because I Re-gifted!

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I can't believe I actually know this, but it was magenta.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
1, I would prefer to stay right here for the rest of my life.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and phone number and add them up, one by one. What is the total?
90

Main Course
Have you ever "re-gifted" anything? If so what was it and who did you pass it on to?
I got 3 of the same outfit in the same size when David was born. I kept one, and then I gave the second one to my sister to give as a gift for her friend's baby shower, and I gave the third one to one of my friend's at her baby shower.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
Sugar. Seriously, I just ran out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Running out of sugar?! How are you going to make sweet tea! That is a travesty. :o) I'm just glad you didn't say you ran of *Splenda*. :o)

Becky said...

Regifting is a necessity in today's crazy world!!! My sons get about ten new things each MONTH...I have to stash some of it somewhere to give as gifts later on. Everybody does it, but only the cool ones will admit it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are one crazy kid, andrea! regifting! how could you! hehe :)
i have never done that. riiiiiiiiight. ;)

Chris said...

Nothing wrong with regifting I'd say. Just be VERY careful not to give it back to the "gifter". LOL! That would be bad!

Amanda said...

Ok this is CRAZY!!! MAGENTA was always my favorite too! Seriously!!!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the comment Chris-fortunately I have a pretty good memory so that isn't likely to happen...but sometimes mommy brain does get the best of me!