Friday, April 27, 2007

School Cafeteria Feast

Appetizer
How fast can you type?
Around 50 wpm. Keyboarding was one of the most practical courses I took in high school.

Soup
What is your favorite online game?
Don't play any.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
Okay I really don't like this question. At all. It would just be my opinion and its hard to be objective about oneself. If I give a high number I look cocky, but if I give a low number it appears I'm stupid. I've never had my IQ tested, so I plea the fifth on this one.

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
I can only name two: Ms. Clecker (high school math) Dr. Armstrong (college political science). I think one of the reasons I never wanted to be a teacher is that I never really had that many "good" teachers. Either that or I set the bar too high.

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
Neighborhood social on Saturday, church on Sunday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are in denial! you know you are a little gamblah! you love you some online pokah! haha ;)

have fun at your neighborhood social-do a few keg stands for me,girl! hehe. take some pictures and blog on wit yo' bad self about it. okay, i am a bit delirious this morning since the coffee has not quite kicked in yet and its only 7am on a saturday morn. i wish i knew how to sleep in better. but alas i don't.:)

Andrea said...

I wish I could, but I still don't have my camera...I will be getting it on Wednesday. Hopefully I will put up another post today though with pictures my dad and sister took yesterday...

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you are a 10 in intelligence! I'll say it! :o)

Katy S. said...

I had to drop keyboarding when I was in high school. I have the worst coordination with my hands, even worse with my fingers. I found chat rooms a long long time ago and learned to get my speed up. I still have to look at the keys most of the time.

Tara said...

Your neighborhood is so huge.. where did you all have the social? I hope it was fun!

Andrea said...

Tara-we've got a park in our neighborhood, and that is where we had it. I am thinking about having David's 2nd birthday party there if the weather cooperates...

Becky said...

Well, you should really try TextTwist! It is awesome...totally addictive!