Friday, April 06, 2007

Jet Lag

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
By plane if its anything further than 60 miles.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
Why yes I have! Even though I hadn't met her until I started blogging, I knew of Becky because her mother and my mother-in-law are friends.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
Once or twice a week when my allergies get the best of me and I am forced to take a benadryl or two.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be? This is bending the rules a bit because he's from a television show, but I'd have to say Dr. Gregory House.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______.
Heaven.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang! one day i hope to see myself next to patrick dempsey AND taylor hicks! woohooooooooo! yeah, baby, yeah! :)
i will never fly again. scaredy cat
my allergies are killing me right now.

Becky said...

So my house is over 80 miles from yours...did you want to fly when you came up to meet me?? ;)

Amanda said...

:)So are you a House fan? The show FREAKS my freaks at times! I am too much of a scaredy cat to watch it! :) I know with all your distance driving that you are good for more than 60 miles girlfriend! :)

Andrea said...

Flying is just my preferred method for over 60 miles...but I didn't say it was practical or I could afford it ; )

Yes, I LOVE House. It is my absolute favorite show.