Monday, July 02, 2007

Funnies

I thought I would share a few funny things David has said lately...

One Sunday during mass, the congregation begins to stand up for the final blessing. Knowing that we will be leaving shortly David yells out "Bye, bye Jesus!".

While we were eating at Cracker Barrel, David noticed a woman sitting near us who was wearing a bandanna over her head. David points to her and says "Pirate! Arrrr!".

I'm really enjoying the age he is right now-especially since I know that the terrible two's are just around the corner...

7 comments:

Caron said...

It's not the twos you have to worry about... it's the THREES!!!! LOL! Enjoy it all.

Anonymous said...

amen to that, caron!!! 2's are nothin compared to the threes. consider my blog a forewarning of what's to come for ya!! hehe!! enjoy!
love the pirate comment!

Anonymous said...

I like the "Bye,bye Jesus" comment. Do you think other people in Church heard him?

Andrea said...

Mom-I think the people next to us did...he said bye,bye to them too!

Chris said...

That is so cute. I love the bye bye Jesus comment. I hear 3 is way worse than 2 also. Am I crazy to think about another baby right now?
Did the bandana girl hear the pirate comment? FUNNY!

Andrea said...

Chris-luckily she didn't hear David say that...she probably would have been a good sport about it, but it would have been embarassing for us!

Becky said...

I was gonna say, I hope she didn't hear, especially if she was a chemo patient or something. Patrick once said that about a man wearing a patch (NOT as a fashion statement). He was definitely 3 years old at the time.