Saturday, July 21, 2007

What A Difference A Year Makes

Its hard to believe its already been a year since I started blogging. Here's a look back at some of our highs and lows...

I decide to start blogging and I explain my blog name with my first post.

I put up my favorite post to date. I think some of my best work is just a title and one picture. Heck, I can even summarize my entire childhood with one post.

Charlie still hasn't found a mate but he is enjoying being a bachelor for now.

Some things never change; I am still trying to think of ways to get out of ironing, and although David can say mama now (that didn't take long , riiiight) we are still going to bed waaay too late.

David began a train obsession. Seriously. An Obsession.

Football Season. Georgia Bulldogs. Need I say more?

Our well woes come to light, and I realize I put Georgia football above showering. Our well issues seemed like they would stay and never go away, but alas they did. Thank you God.

Jason, David, and I each turned a year older and hopefully wiser, because we found out how fickle kid's cartoons can be, and realized that its better to cut David's hair at home, among other things.

My second nephew was born.

My father in law was remembered.

I start Friday's Feasts. I end Friday's Feasts.

And finally you all know by my many video posts lately that we finally got a camcorder and have put it too good use. Cheers and here's to another year of blogging!

This will be my last post before we leave for the beach...so long, farewell...see you next week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, i am so glad you started blogging! i know you so much better because of it and i have enjoyed the royal family so much! keep on keepin' it on! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the new videos! I'm glad you got the video camera -- you are putting it to good use!

Tara said...

Have a great time at the beach. I'm glad you're blogging because you got me started and I've met some great people and kept in touch with you!

Katy S. said...

WOW. This blogging thing is great after all. I was a little freaked out at first. You got Tara started, Tara got me started. Who knows who is next??? Happy Beach trip!!

Chris said...

Tara got me started too! I'm a little late here but HAPPY VACATION!