Thursday, December 14, 2006

Future Engineer?

And I don't mean the kind that that study at Georgia Tech, I mean the kind that operate locomotives.

Every free moment David has, he walks over to the door leading to the bonus room and points up saying "choo-choo" (he wants to play at his train table).

So we play trains all day long. I pry him away from it for meals, and diaper changes, but all the while he chants "choo-choo". Its driving me a little batty. Jason says "its the best $40 we ever spent!", but I am beginning to think the exact opposite is true...

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Aw, that first photo is adorable...you should crop it a little and get a 5x7.

How do boys automatically have a love for things like trains, tractors, trucks, ball, etc? They are born knowing how to 'choo choo' and make engine noises!

Anonymous said...

i have major train table envy, man. i hate to admit it, but it's true. your's is so much better than ours and about 100 dollars cheaper! Joe loved playing with it when we were over!!! ours is a piece! it didn't come with all that cool stuff yours has-just the basics. okay, i have let it out. i am okay now. :)

Andrea said...

Katie-we got it second hand or else I'm sure it would have cost a lot more!

Becky said...

Hey, it could be a lot worse...at least he loves to play with it! It is a cool table!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I agree with David -- the train table is very cool!
Laura P