Saturday, December 02, 2006

Drew's Big 3-0!


Thursday was my brother-in-law's birthday and we celebrated with the family last night. I always knew Drew was a great husband to my sister, but I don't think I appreciated the man he is until he became a father. The instant Ben was born he became so unselfish and giving; he has created a wonderful and loving enviornment as the head of the household and a faithful servant to God. I have the utmost respect for him, the life he leads, and the company he keeps. Happy 30th Birthday Drew!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEN'S DADDY/DREW!

Becky said...

Happy birthday Drew! So Andrea, what did you get for him...a new T-shirt maybe?

Andrea said...

Yeah Becky I should have. He went to Tech...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. We love you!

Anonymous said...

By the way, you and Jason are wonderful parents too!