Sunday, August 20, 2006

Another Year Older, But 3 Candles Short


All I can say about this picture is... at least I weigh less this year than I did last year at 9 months pregnant


Birthday dinner at On the Border


Senor Ben

Tomorrow I will officially be another year older. I was feeling allright about it until I found out there were only 24 candles on my cake because there were not enough candles in one box! Anyway...let's get to the good stuff. My mom, my sister, and I spent most of the day shopping at the nearest outlet mall. It was so much fun-we haven't been shopping without children in years! Lara and Drew bought me a nice outfit while we were there. Then we met up with the rest of the family at On the Border. Next we headed home to open presents and to eat the birthday cake made with love by Pat. Carol got me Georgia koozies and UGA painted dish. Mom and Dad gave me birthday money. The next present was from J to the A Jason. I've offically been "pimped"! I got Georgia football Season tickets! When I became worried we couldn't go to all of the games for lack of babysitting ... Oma/Papa John and Granny gave me the gift of watching David for three games each!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

Actually I'm 27...less than 2 years younger than you g-friend!

Tara said...

Wow, time flies! Just yesterday, we were celebrating 17 or sometime long ago, so it seems. You and David look cute together! Happy Birthday!

Becky said...

Yep, Mandy, Katie and I are all closing in on the big 3-0! Yikes!

Happy Birthday!

Andrea said...

Katie-your comment inspired me to change the name of my post...enjoy!

Tara-yep it seems like yesterday I had my surprise 17th birthday party! I can't belive how quickly time has passed.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jason, a gift that keeps on giving. Did you get her a Designated Driver card also? The road blocks are pretty bad between Athens and Bishop!

Andrea - happy belated birthday... i tried to call earlier but, see, what had happened was, well... oh who's counting - there's nothing wrong with being 7 days late!

Go Dawgs - later!

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoyed the day with my daughters! You made it a special day for me too. I am soooo glad you are living closer and we can spend more time together.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Andrea! That's SO great that Jason surprised you with the football tickets - what a GREAT surprise! Looks like you had a fun time!

Andrea said...

Jessica-let's meet up in Athens!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had a fantastic day. You look absolutely wonderful and we can't wait to come see you, baby David, and Jason--I've got to give you your gift too:)

Andrea said...

Amanda Hood-Happy birthday to you too! Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend...I promise to have a big Birthday Hug waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend...I promise to have a big Birthday Hug waiting for you.