Monday, August 28, 2006

"Friends in the Country"


Aunt Kay, Godmother Carol with David, and Granny


We had a wonderful visit yesterday evening with Kay, Carol, and Granny. David was literally shaking with excitement in my arms when they pulled in the driveway. First they ooohed and ahhed over the puppy dog and David. Then Aunt Kay fixed supper consisting of salad, bread, and hot italian sausage. It was soooo good! Kay said it so nice to have "friends in the country" and made sure she looked up at the stars before she left. Carol got to watch March of the Penguins and I am so proud of how she did during the "scary" parts. Of course she had to get some Charlie time in too. Granny entertained David by chasing him, playing ball, and dancing with him. We ended the evening with homemade peach ice cream from the local peach orchard...I never, ever tire of this ritual!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I know my mom enjoyed herself!

Becky said...

Fun times! I had a nice time w/ Carol and Pat at my mom's house this weekend. They didn't hassle me about baby #3 too much! (well, they did, but Katie's mom rescued me)

Andrea said...

Haha! Good to know they don't spare any of us...

Tara said...

It looks like everyone had a good time! I'm jealous of the homemade peach ice cream!