Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My "oldest" friend

Lauren and Evan


David was entertained by this phone for awhile...luckily we have the same toy at home...I just hadn't opened it yet!


David loves dogs...this is Lauren's dog Molly



Avery; the reason for the "girl crazy" post



I've been friends with Lauren since the first grade. We have made so many memories together. In fact she is the reason I can correctly spell the word together. I used to spell it togeather and Lauren taught me a trick; it spells TO GET HER (with no spaces). David and I went to visit her today. I can't believe it had been a year since I last saw her. She does remarkably well with two children and she says she's not finished yet! That is pretty good considering her son will be 4 months old in a few days, and starting tomorrow she is going back to school. Look for pictures of Avery's birthday party on Saturday!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I remember Patrick playing with that same telephone when he was that age...he didn't understand the cord, all he had ever seen were cordless phones! Fisher price needs to update!

Andrea said...

Becky-Fisher Price calls this a classic toy. I say with the rotary dial it should be called vintage!

Bethany said...

What cute pictures. David is going to be a very socialized little boy. ;o) He's very lucky to have so many play dates!!

Andrea said...

Bethany...we're working on that socializing thing. Lately he only wants Jason or I to hold him and gets scared of any new surroundings. (Amanda can attest to this) Thus my many play dates lately.