Thursday, August 24, 2006

Newest Family Member

Welcome Home

Sitting pretty...I mean handsome

Playing is thirsty work

Future hunting buddies


I'm still top dawg around here, right?

Jason brought home a bird dog puppy today. (For those of you who are counting this is number three.) Its a boy, however, he remains nameless. We are going back and forth between two names; one of us likes "champ" the other likes "boss" (note the georgia football lineage). We will take any suggestions you may have. Now is the time to shine all you commentless viewers! All you have to do is click on "other", type in your name and leave the webpage section blank. Jason only wants one syllable names for easy calling out in the field. I remain the only girl amongst 6 boys...I am severly outnumbered!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think you should name Buster, Buster!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

But if that is not desireable, then may I suggest DAWG!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Luke

Andrea said...

Granny-Charlie's middle name is Dawg and Buster has two syllables

Anonymous said...

Luke???? As in warm??

Becky said...

It's two syllables, but how about Herschel?????

I love pointers! The guy I was dating in college had one and she was the BEST dog! Her name was Scout.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You had better approve my Comment.

DWEEB!

Tara said...

No name suggestions but I know how it feels to be the only female in a house of males. We had 2 male dogs and a male cat with Mike and me until he brought home a female kitten. He said I needed some company, especially after we found out Evan was a boy too! I feel for you.

Anonymous said...

What about Vince? As in Dooley? ;o) I also thought of Munson and Herschel, but those are two syllables... :o)
Laura
PS Movie and ice cream very soon, Andrea? :o)

Anonymous said...

Okay...I am leaving a comment! I like the name "Cash".

Becky said...

Hey Andrea...I left you a suggestion, but I don't know if it got lost in the shuffle now that you have comment moderation turned on...

Andrea said...

No, as in Duke. Click on Clint's name.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Champ - he looks more like a Champ than a Boss to me. And, I think he is SUPER adorable!!! You could always name him Vince (Dooley)??

Amanda said...

Hey, andrea...i checked out all your posts and we DO have a lot in common - especially the sales, clearance, freebies interest. ;) Your baby is ADORABLE. Great to meet ya and share our mommy stories!

Andrea said...

Sorry everyone! I was trying to fix Jason's comment and I turned on the comment moderation instead! Now you can see them all!

Bethany said...

Andrea,

You have to choose a name that goes with your Royal Family. Charles and David work!!! I'm sorry I'm a little late chiming in to your blog. Just my thought.