Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Game of Tag

I've been tagged by Becky!

One Book that...

...changed my life
On Becoming Babywise. Q: Where would I be without that book? A: A tired, frustrated, confused mother.

...I've read more than once
Every one of David's books but the one we read most is The Animals of Farmer Jones

...I would want with me on a deserted island
I'm going to have to agree with Katie and Becky here and say that The Bible would be the most helpful

...made me laugh
???? Can anyone recommend any funny books? Apparently I haven't read any!

...made me cry
Elena's Birth Story. Okay so its not a published book, but it is a story written by our friend Julie about her daughter who was born with Cystic Fibrosis (See Lunch with the Ladies post). Not good enough? The Notebook.

...I wish had been written
How to survive on pabst blue ribbon funds with budwiser dreams

...I wish had never been written
Again, I'm going to have to agree with Katie here The "Duh" Vinci Code

...I am currently reading
Theology of the Body for Beginners

...I've been meaning to read
What to Expect the Toddler Years was given to me by a friend of a friend because she had two copies. I hesitate to open it because I was warned by several people not to read What to Expect When You're Expecting.

Tag...You're it!

Amanda (D's mommy)
Bethany
Tara
Jennica
Rebecca (Bobby's mommy)-time for you to start blogging!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Elena's Story is perfectly good...probably would have made me cry as well...