Friday, August 11, 2006

Parenting Styles

Right about now mama would pick David up, hold him and tell him everything was okay, but...

daddy decides to distract him instead...

its working! He has David's attention...

look daddy can juggle...


I can do it too daddy!

Jason has been working incredibly hard for several months now. Lots of late nights at the office, meetings and events in the evenings and on weekends, and working on the computer at home until the early hours of the morning. It had been wearing on him for awhile, but when it started to wear on me, he decided it was time to take a few days off. David had such a wonderful time with his daddy today. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. David started the day by panting like Charlie, then he wanted to juggle like daddy. Hum...David, mama is feeling a little left out! Its okay...I enjoyed seeing the difference in Jason's parenting style vs. mine...I think David might like daddy's better!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! It looks like Daddy is having a good time too. I am glad Mommy and Daddy had a day together too. I bet it was a break for the both of you.