Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Countdown Continues...


I went to the allergist on Tuesday. After spending 2+ hours being poked/injected 100+ times with allergens and waiting for them to react, I decided I would give myself a little treat-I got a pedicure. I just happened to be at the nail salon at the same time as a local celebrity; Suzanne Yoculan. Who is she you might ask? None other than the long time coach of the UGA gym dawgs. I went to gymnastics camp at Georgia almost 20 years ago and she was the coach then as well. Anyway...it reminded me that I need to update my countdown until September 2!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Dawgs!! Sic 'em! Woof Woof Woof!

Bethany said...

Andrea!!!! How did you make it through that appointment. Girl, I would have said - hold the needles and hand me a box of kleenex. No more poking, thanks!!! Do you have any results??

Andrea said...

Yes, the majors irritants are cats, dogs, and house dust. I will be starting allergy shots next week. A stay at home mom taking her 11 month old son with her to get shots 2x a week should make for some interesting blogs...

Bethany said...

I'm so sorry that you have to go through that. I'll be sure to dust well before next saturday!! ;o)

Hey, check out my links. I think I figured it out.