Thursday, July 05, 2007

This One's For Lara!

My sister's "Twin" Sons...

Ben 3 years ago...


... and Will, only yesterday!


When my parents look at solo baby pictures of my sister and I, sometimes they have no idea which one of us it is! I never understood that until yesterday. My nephew Will showed up in the same shirt I remember his older brother Ben wearing when he was that age (they were actually born in the same month, just three years apart). Lara, I would tell you to label and date all of your pictures, but in the digital age its pretty much taken care of for you...and people like to tell us that we look like twins...I think your boys have us beat!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it is neat to see how much they look alike at similar ages!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful boys. They really do look alot alike.

Katy S. said...

There are spitting images of each other!! Happy 4th!!

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't be able to tell them apart! cute pictures. love the outfits.

MBKimmy said...

Good Grief they look a lot a like ... thanks for the stop by and in encouragement! I needed it!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I did not remember Ben looking sooo much like Will at the same age.

Chris said...

They both are dolls. Isn't that funny how much they favor...I can't wait to have another and see the comparisons! That's just crazy!~

Tara said...

Great post, Andrea. Will is so cute and Ben was/is too!