Sunday, July 15, 2007

Vacations

We're no longer in hiding.
Since Jason and I both got David's cold, I took an impromptu blogging vacation last week. It was nice, but what I truly need is a real vacation. The three of us are headed to the beach at the end of the month and I am really looking forward to it because we haven't been on a vacation in four years! I can't promise much more between now and the day we leave, but hopefully what I lack in quantity, I will make up for in quality. My one year "blog-a-versary" is coming up so I'll be preparing a look back at the past year. That should give you plenty sort through while I am gone, and hopefully I will come back with lots of pictures and new material.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, it's about frickin' time, man! you really took quite a sabatical, my friend! anyways, i am glad you are getting a vacation. i bet david will love the beach. and i know you will get lots of great photos. :)

it's been a year already since you began blogging??? dang. i knew it was coming up, but then i think i thought it was in september. i am so glad you started blogging! can't wait to see your blogging montage!

Chris said...

Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your vacation! After four years without one you certainly deserve it! Happy blogger anniversary too.

Chris said...

Just saw the comment you left on my blog...thanks for that. :)

Anonymous said...

We'll have dun on your vacation. We are not taking one this year and now I really want a break.

Bethany said...

Hope you have fun on vacation. Get lots of pics for us.

Tara said...

Glad you're back and hope you're feeling better. I hope your trip to the beach will be great!

Anonymous said...

so to everyone else, this comment will appear odd.... but I didn't even think about my butt! Thanks for the advice! :-)

Anonymous said...

for some strange reason, lori's comment makes sense to me, andrea. hmm, i wonder why?? hehe. ;)

Andrea said...

HA! Katie, I know what you think we are talking about but that's not it...you'll have to visit her blog to find out ; )

Caron said...

Hey Andrea! I've been taking a break from blogging too since nothing interesting has been happening. Hey... are you going to the reunion?