Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"Its Saturday in Athens!"

Football season is here again! Saturday was opening day and of course we were there to cheer on the Pre-season #1 ranked Georgia Bulldogs.
Julie and I saying "Moreno for Heisman" ; )
Matt and Christy cute as always. Wish I had taken more pictures while tailgating. The early games leave little time for that!Memorial to UGA VI and...
...the unveiling of UGA VII, "Loran's Best". He's a cutie!
"Its time to tee it up between the hedges!"
In the blazing heat, the Bulldogs defeated the Georgia Southern Eagles 45-21. Will UGA have a championship year? Only time will tell, but one thing's for sure...we will be at every home game to cheer them on!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 2 words.......SO JEALOUS!!!!!

Amanda said...

Good pics! Hope you guys had fun! We were in the mountains this weekend. Just got your message on my cell -- not sure what is up -- but I had six voice mails come through at once and I think you called last week? So confused! Will try to call you later tonight when Tim is home to wrestle the kiddos! I hope you guys can make it on Sat. to D's party!

Goodrow Gang said...

Go Georgia Bulldawgs...G....E...O...R...G...I....A! Can't wait for next weekend! Sic 'em!

Anonymous said...

hate football myself, but for you i will love them Dawgs, girl! Go Georgia!! :)

Katie formally of CuppaJ

MBKimmy said...

wow looks like a blast - i can'y wait until our baby is on a better schedule so i can leave him for a game!