Thursday, November 27, 2008

Can We Fix it? Yes We Can!

Yesterday Becky, Christy and I took, Bobby, Drew, and David to the children's museum of Atlanta. David and I almost didn't make it as we have had a rough couple of days. He still isn't feeling all that well which hasn't allowed him a restful night in a while. This is not a good combination of things to throw at a three year old! When I called Christy yesterday morning to tell her we were coming but that I couldn't promise David would behave she responded with "Can we ever promise that about our kids, even when they aren't sick?" Well Said Christy! I also told her, it would have been more of a punishment for me than it would have been for David if I chose to stay at home. I was so looking forward to a day out with mine and my son's friends.If you couldn't guess from the title of this post, Bob the Builder is there right now. This Bob statue only has four fingers but that's nothing compared to the person in the actual Bob costume-David was afraid of him/her and rightly so-it even scared me a little bit!
David and Bobby on a John Deere.
Loading Groceries.


Drew and Bobby in the kitchen...
...and David in the laundry room.
This ball machine was probably David's favorite activity. I think he even liked it better than playing at the train table!







Fishin'


Thanks Becky and Christy for a fun day. I truly need time away from the house this week and I'm so happy I got to spend it with good friends and their great kids!

5 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Looks like a blast! The pictures are great!

Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We took D to the Sesame Street exhibit last year on his bday -- pretty cool place! I bet D would have loved the Bob the Builder exhibit! I hope David gets to feeling better soon. We need to plan a play date!

Katy S. said...

I want to go it looked like so much fun!!!

Beckman Bulletin said...

Thanks for a great day. We had a blast.

Becky said...

It looks like it was really UNcrowded! What a great day to go--y'all got lucky!