Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Favorite Holiday

Here are a few pictures I took on Thanksgiving (my favorite meal and favorite holiday) at my parents house...

What is Thanksgiving without football? This reminded that one year(when the boys are of age) I want Becky's son's and nephew's to join my sons and nephews for a scrimmage game.

Visiting with Oma during "halftime".
My nephew Will wanting to play football with the big boys.



Isn't he the cutest?

Papa John reading Wesley a book...

...and cuddling, cooing, and just enjoying his youngest grandson.

Hope Everyone had an enjoyable holiday!

"We can always find something to be thankful for, no matter what may be the burden of our wants, or the special subject of our petitions."Albert Barnes

10 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Super cute! Looks like everyone had a great time! I'm with ya on the food. Christmas is my fave holiday, but Thanksgiving is my favorite FOOD holiday. :)

Chris said...

Glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving! Thanks for the comments on my hair. I'm still getting used to it. We're heading over to Mike's family today for another Thanksgiving dinner! I can't believe how big Wesley looks already!! The boys will be playing football before you know it!

Beckman Bulletin said...

Looks like a great time. Placed my vote. Can't wait to see the outcome.

The Partins said...

So Wesley laying back and looking up at him should be framed! it is PRECIOUS!!!

Tara said...

Both Will and Wesley have gotten so big. Will looks so much like Ben. Glad to see you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Goodrow Gang said...

That scrimmage game...can the parents play, too! I'll supply the flags AND the "hiker"...that is Elena's favorite position. Great picts Andrea!

Becky said...

I bet that scrimmage can happen next year! Once Gigi's house is fixed again, we'll be back there for Thanksgiving!

Melanie said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, that is so sweet! I LOVE little boys. And your family was super blessed with a whole little crew of them!!!!

Katy S. said...

Sports and holidays are so much fun. I love that you are drafting players for next year!

Matt, Christy, Drew, and Natalie said...

Look at all those boys....someone needs to attempt to put a girl in that mix! :)