Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Sir Ben!


Saturday we went to my other nephew's 4th birthday party which had a knight's theme. Jason was in charge of picture taking so most of these are action shots...


Sir Ben
"Pop" and David playing bubbles
"Grandy" and Will

Ben had a rather large birthday party as he wanted to invite all of the kids in his preschool class. Present opening time reminded me of another birthday party I went to recently. The kids were all crowded around my sister and the presents most of them trying to open the one they brought! Sound familiar Becky?
Ben's actual birthday is tomorrow. Love you Ben and Happy Birthday! Love always, Aunt Andrea, Uncle Jason, and Cousin David. Next time I see you we will have to have an official ceremony to induct you into knighthood ; )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Awesome pictures!!

MBKimmy said...

Happy birthday to Ben and those really are great pictures1

MattandErin said...

Andrea, How ironic! Wesley's middle name is David, after my dad! Great minds think alike...

Erin

Anonymous said...

Killer party, girl! Love all the pics! Happy Birthday to Ben. He is so tall like my Joe. they are gonna either be linebackers or basketball playahs, whatcha think?? :)

Glad everyone had fun! Looked like a great time!

Katie at CuppaJoe

Tara said...

That looks like a great party. You don't hear of a Knight party that much. I love the last pic of Ben and David, too cute!

Chris said...

I'm late on this...Happy Birthday Ben! Cute pics of the boys together. :)