Friday, February 15, 2008

Put Me In Coach

After my sister and I broke several things in my parents house practicing gymnastics many, many, years ago, I didn't think any sport was allowed to be played inside anymore. Ah well, when grandchildren come along, they change all the rules. Jason was out of town a few days this week so I took the opportunity to take David for a visit with Oma and Pop one day. My sister and her boys came too. David and Ben didn't have to ask Pop more than once to play baseball in the basement.
Ben wactching/working the pitching machine.


Here is a picture of the three grandsons at our house a few weeks ago. I cannot belive in four short months Wesley will join the crew. Wow. Four boys. Bring on the ball games!

6 comments:

Becky said...

It's on! ;)

Andrea said...

Yeah, Becky! To a scrimmage game, I say "Bring it" ; )

Stephanie said...

That is priceless!!!! The boys are going to have that special memory forever!!

Anonymous said...

That is so great that you and your sister all have boys so close in age. Don;t you love how rules seem to change when your title changes to Grandma! My parents are the same way.

Chris said...

Cute pics...you guys will be able to have your own team soon.

Got your email...I sent you one back.

Mike says the same thing about his parents. Just last get together his sisters boys were pushing skateboards around the house on the HARDWOOD floors. The only thing his dad had to say about it was "watch out for Lindsay!" NO WAY would that have been allowed when Mike was that age. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love the baseball pics! my dad would be very pleased to see those boys start swinging the ole bat at such a young age. ;)

Hope you are having a great weekend, Andrea!!

Katie from CuppaJoe