Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Will's First Birthday

I still haven't recovered from our busy weekend, but I had just enough energy to put up this post tonight! Saturday afternoon we went to my youngest nephew Will's 1st birthday party at my sister's house.


Will tasting one of his first cups of milk


My sister's good friend Darcy and her son Carson

Ben and his girlfriend Taylor


The kids playing outside and enjoying the gorgeous weather we had this weekend


Singing "Happy Birthday"


Will clapping along

Checking out his smash cake


He likes it!

Opening presents...

...with a little help from mom, and big brother!

After the party we dropped David off with Joel, Julie, and Elena and Jason and I went to a Kinchafoonee Cowboy's concert. We haven't seen them since Jason was at UGA, but they sound just as good as they did 8 years ago ! Clint and Mandy joined us there and we all had a great time. We ended the evening by driving back to the Goodrow's house to spend the night. Much to our delight, they had already given David a bath and put him to sleep. Sunday morning we went to church together and then had a picnic lunch at the park. A few hours later our prayer group met. (None of the other pictures I took this weekend turned out very well.) We finally made it home late Sunday night. Sheesh, that's a lot in one weekend! Like I said, I still haven't recovered.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I totally forgot that your sis has two boys too. Maybe one day your boys can take on my family's boys in a scrimmage game!!!

Happy B-day to Will--glad the weather was good!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Will!! Will looked as if he enjoyed his party. You guys were busy this weekend and you got to get out a bit and enjoy some adult time. Rest up!

Dallas said...

so is joel the same joel goodrow you dated in high school???? if so, that's funny that you all are now friends as married couples.

Andrea said...

Yes, Dallas that is him! Him and his wife are some of our best friends now. Crazy ain't it!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Looks like Will had a great birthday. He is so cute! Happy birthday to him!

Glad you had such a great weekend, Andrea. Sounds like a blast!

Chris said...

WOW you had a very packed weekend but all FUN stuff. Will is so cute with his cake. I love FIRST BDAY'S!! I hope to catch up with you for a quick hello at Kidsignments next week! Now that I know I'm just shopping for Lindsay I won't be very stressed. :)