Tuesday, September 05, 2006

David Through The Year

Born in September...

October...

Cotton gin festival in November...


Papa John's birthday in December...

Just one of my favorites!

David will be turning one on Sunday. Wow. Let me take a minute to digest that... I cannot believe how much my life has changed this past year. As much as I could try, I don't think I could put into words the joy he has brought into my life. It is said, a picture is worth a thousand words, therefore over the next few days I will post pictures of David throughout the year. Although it is still developing, you will see his personality. David is shy yet inquisitive, obsitnate yet flexible; an enigma of sorts. I am so thankful for his life and so blessed to be his mama...

7 comments:

Becky said...

I love this post...he is such a handsome little boy!

Becky said...

P.S. Things really get fun in the next few months...at least I always thought so!

Amanda said...

I agree, Becky. When they start talking and imitating, it's so sweet.

I have had tears in my eyes every time I sing "Happy Birthday" at my boys' parties. Everyone who loves them is there and it's their day.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to David! That is such a sweet post.

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

Katie-you met David at 4 months...how could you forget the car ride to our old house and back!

Bethany said...

Andrea, I was in tears reading this. It's so hard thinking that it's been a year. Life passes too quickly, and they grow too fast. Before we know it, we'll be like Katie blogging about their first day of school! ;o)