Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy First Birthday Davis!

So many presents!

Amanda and Tim (mom and dad)


Is this a cool cake or what?


Happy First Birthday Davis!

Today we made the trek to Oakwood for Davis' first birthday party. He got so many new clothes and toys...where will mom and dad put them all? I can't belive its been a year since Tim called me and told me Amanda was going in for a c-section. Don't you think we should celebrate our mothers on our birthdays? Congratulations Davis, and thank you Amanda for bringing him into this world! Katie I know you have my back on this one.

4 comments:

Becky said...

That is a SUPER-CUTE cake!!!! Love the mini "smash" version too!

Bethany said...

Wow - You're fast Andrea!!! I'm glad though. I didn't get any pics of the cake, so I got to show Josh how adorable it was. We're counting down the days until David's party!!! And I agree with the last blog - David is one drop dead georgous kid!!! Always has been. Like his Mamma and Daddy!!

Amanda said...

LOVE THAT CAKE! Gage's 1st bday had the lime green/blue colors also.

Tara said...

That is the best cake! I'm jealous of the presents!