Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Cotton Gin Festival

The antique tractor parade

Biggest thing I've ever seen!

Cute little kid on a cub cadet

The girls driving tractors made me so proud

Speaking of girls on tractors...here's a pic from last year's festival. My mom is standing next to the very brand/model tractor she drove up a wall when she was little!

Ben and Papa John

Daddy and David

Had to post a pic with some cotton in it since it is the cotton gin festival and all. Bostwick is home to the oldest working cotton gin in Georgia, and it was up and running and available for tours.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Patrick would've died! I love David's hat too!

Amanda said...

Fortunately, I viewed this while the boys were in bed last night or I would have to find a tractor show or something to go to immediately!

That one thing is HUGE!

Anonymous said...

Did we decide that the 1914 vintage, Aultman & Taylor monster tractor was probably used for logging and not farming of cash crops ?

Sent the blog link to your uncle who works for John Deere and to the CA relatives too.