Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tagged by Katie

Me...right now.
Okay so really that was me last night at 11p.m. I was procrastinating from ironing aka blogging when Katie tagged me. The game goes like this. I am supposed to take a picture of myself at this very moment and explain the picture, tell a little bit about the person who tagged me and how I know them, and then tag some other bloggers. As you can see I'm in my pj's ironing. I normally wouldn't be simling while doing this chore but let me explain. In my previous post I was pondering ways to not have to iron anymore. The best I could come up with is to iron wrinkles in Jason's clothes. Great in theory, but since I've been ironing his clothes perfectly for 5 years I don't think he would buy it. However, when I began unbuttoning his shirt to get ready to iron it and have my picture taken, I accidentally popped off one of the buttons! Hahahahaha! The timing was impeccable, but it still didn't get me out of ironing.

I know Katie because her mom and my mother-in-law are best friends. Katie is a great prayer pal. When I was first pregnant with David she would call every few weeks to check up on me and let me know she was thinking about me and praying for me. She would even remember the dates of my doctors appointments and call that day to see how it went! Although Katie had it much worse than me, she was there for me when I didn't fully recover from childbirth until surgery four months later! Thanks for everything Katie!

Allright girls...I am supposed to tag some others...last time I tried to tag people not everyone particiapted. (Jennica I'm giving you a break since you just had a baby). I know some of your blogs are about your children so if you must take a pic with your kids allright? No cheating!

Bethany
Amanda
Tara
"Esmerelda"
Hoodie

8 comments:

Becky said...

Anyone ever told you you look like Helen Hunt or that Leelee Sobieski girl?

I never iron...I'd rather be wrinkled.

Andrea said...

Yeah I get Helen Hunt a lot but Celine Deion the most...I tried to make this pic bigger but blogger is not cooperating

Amanda said...

huh....never thought of the resemblance but you do favor them!

Becky said...

yeah, I can see the Celine thing, but you're way prettier than her...

Andrea said...

You are TOO sweet Becky, thanks. It is hard for me to see myself in any of those gals...I must admit I had to google Leelee 'cause I had no idea who she is!

Becky said...

She's the least famous of the three, but she's the one you look like the most.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the break Andrea! I'm just now getting the chance to update my blog, but are trying to see what's been going on with everyone else! Get me on the next "tag". :)

Tara said...

I've been slack for a week and I'm just now reading this. I might be slack on the tag too!