Sunday, November 05, 2006

Olivia's First Birthday Party

Let me preface these pictures by telling you they were taken with my cell phone...

Isn't she beautiful getting ready to eat...

CAKE!!!

How cool is that? If I ever have a daughter she is so getting one of these!

David trying to climb up the moonwalk (all the other kids were eating at the time).

Today David and I traveld to Cumming for Livi's first birthday party. (Her actual birthday is November 13th which is also Becky's Ben's birthday!) Once again I forgot my camera. Alas I did remember I had my cell phone with me and was able to capture a few decent pictures. I will have to refer you to Bethany's Blog for much better photos as her husband is a professional photographer. You might have to give her a few days though. She threw a spectacular party and she is pregnant again so she is probably pretty tired right now!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful cake, beautiful car!

Did David ever make it up there by himself? He looks like a big boy in that photo. I wouldn't guess that he isn't even a yr old!

Andrea said...

Amanda-David is almost 14 months old-his first birthday was September 10th. He did not make it up there...he still can't walk.

Becky said...

Happy birthday Olivia! Assuming the never-ending virus is gone by Sunday, Ben will be having his party then, but--and here is the difference between 1st child and subsequent children--it will be NOTHING like that! No special outfit, no pretty cake...no, it's gonna be cupcakes and balloons and a photo-op moment! I just. don't. care.

But Bethany, you did a great job!

Amanda said...

My memory is coming back to me now; he had a John Deere party too! I guess I'm thinking Ben. Sorry. :)

Andrea said...

Amanda-no biggie...just blame it on mommy brain!

Amanda said...

How fun! I am so sad that we didn't make it! I wasn't able to get away from the church. Our disciple blast weekend was great. We had 6 join the church and 2 were baptized! It sure was worth all the hard work. Let's plan a play date SOON!